Mid-Land Enterprises is seeking a skilled fabricator with 1 year or more of shop fabrication experience or equivalent education in a related field. Work will include fabrication such as basic building components, brackets, stands, guards, handrails, platforms, and stairs. Manages shop inventory, consumables, project materials, and shop equipment preventative maintenance.
- Expert in Shop Fabrication
- Time Management
- Shop Housekeeping
- Safety focused
- In depth knowledge of reading and understanding blueprints
- Establish and manage cut lists
- Make site visits with Project Managers and estimators to take field measurements and create rough draft prints
- Understand welding symbols, methods, and perform welding tasks on carbon, stainless, and aluminum using MIG, Stick, or TIG procedures
- Research and compare prices while developing and maintaining relationships
- Have professional, effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have driver's license and will be required on occasion to deliver or pickup materials.
We are looking for a safety-focused, quality-driven individual. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, 401K, vacation, and paid holidays.
Candidates who have come to our company in the past were seeking a better work environment, a better home/work balance, a place where people treat each other well and respect each other, and a solid/stable company that’s been around a long time and will continue to thrive for a long time. You don’t have to worry whether you’ll have your job next year.
If you’re looking for stable work, a place where your co-workers and management treat you well, then maybe it’s time to make the switch to Mid-Land.