Mid-Land Enterprises is actively seeking a highly motivated Project Manager for a key position at our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate will have a Project Management degree/Construction Management or equivalent experience. The role includes any and all aspects of project execution for Millwright and construction services. Effective communication skills required to clearly assemble scopes of work, plan the work, track project budget, assemble information for billing, and see projects through to completion. This includes professional documenting and verbal skills to ensure quality communication with our customers and our team.
Experience with Excel, Microsoft Projects, and Procore are preferred.
- Expert in the Project Management Process
- Detail oriented; adaptable and efficient
- Ability to think outside the box and knowledge of understanding equipment handling and setting, rigging, pre-alignment, optical alignment, fabrication, hydraulics, pneumatics, fans, blowers, belts, chain drives, couplings, seals, bearings, conveyors, pumps, and gearboxes
- Provide leadership and positive encouragement to all crew members to get the project done on time and within budget
- Solutions provider that is comfortable with communicating with owners, customers, general contractors, subcontractors, and others to accomplish the job
- Must have the ability to read and interpret all blueprint formats
- Understand the Change Order process
- Proficient in Project Tracking Software (PROCORE preferred)
- Have professional, effective verbal communication skills
- Time Management
- Safety focused
- Safety Committee
We are looking for a safety-focused, quality-driven individual. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, 401K, vacation, and paid holidays.