Mid-Land Enterprises is seeking skilled Millwrights to join our team. Skilled candidates have an immediate mission to conduct millwright operations that include equipment sets, welding, heavy lifting and rigging operations, troubleshooting motors, turbines, pneumatics, fans, blowers, belts, couplings, seals, bearings, and baseplates.
- Knowledgeable in Millwright operations
- Develop a plan of action, work the plan and do not deviate from the plan
- Solutions provider
- Familiar with blueprint formats
- Proficient in aerial lifts, scissor lifts, & fork lifts
- Proficient in any forms of welding to include carbon and stainless steel
- Complex and heavy rigging
- Proficient in all millwright hand tools, specialty tools, millwright power tools, and precision measuring tools
- Ability to think outside of the box and understand equipment handling, pre-alignment, laser alignment, optical alignment, fabrication, and lubrication orders
- Ability to troubleshoot motors, turbines, pneumatics, fans, blowers, belts, chain drives, couplings, seals, bearings, conveyors, pumps, gearboxes, and baseplates
- Function in a confined space area
- OSHA 10
We are looking for a safety-focused, quality-driven individual.