Mid-Land Enterprises is seeking a skilled Ironworker with an experience level inherent with that of a foreman-preferably 4 years of erector and metal building experience. This skilled candidate has an immediate mission to oversee the daily operations of a building erection site managing a crew between 2 and 35 construction workers; maintains safety, productivity, and accountability of personnel, equipment, and resources; works to complete the job within an estimated cost of goods and communicates with the customer to identify needs and ensure satisfaction.
- Expert in Metal Building Erection
- In depth understanding of standing seam/screw down roofs, Simple
- Saver, pre-engineered metal buildings and structural steel
- Ability to excel in Sheeting, Roofing, and the fabrication environment
- Must provide leadership and positive encouragement to all crew members
- Solutions Provider that is comfortable with communicating with other contractors to accomplish the job
- Identify and resolve concerns with the client and/or General Contractor
- Must have the ability to read and interpret all blueprint formats
- Understanding the Change Order Process
- OSHA 30, Boom Certifications, and DOT Class A/B are preferred
- Proficient in Project tracking software (PROCORE preferred)
- Have professional, effective verbal communication skills
We are looking for a safety-focused, quality-driven individual. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, 401K, vacation, and paid holidays.