Mid-Land Enterprises is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our building maintenance department.
We’re one of the best places to work in the four-state area. We are one of the premier erectors for pre-engineered metal buildings, structural steel and building service. We’re seeking experienced individuals in metal building maintenance for our expanding operations. Ideal Candidates will meet the following:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in metal building construction, trim and/or Roof maintenance
- Bucket Truck experience
- Ability to work alone and self manage time and efforts
- Put Safety as #1 priority
- Able to troubleshoot and assess any and all issues with existing buildings.
- Level of Professionalism to be our company representative onsite with customers.
- Quality and Detail oriented
- Ability to work in the heat, with no fear of heights
We are looking for a safety-focused, quality-driven individual. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, 401K, vacation, and paid holidays.
Candidates who have come to our company in the past were seeking a better work environment, a better home/work balance, a place where people treat each other well and respect each other, and a solid/stable company that’s been around a long time and will continue to thrive for a long time. You don’t have to worry whether you’ll have your job next year.
If you’re looking for stable work, a place where your co-workers and management treat you well, then maybe it’s time to make the switch to Mid-Land.