Pre-engineered metal building/Ironworker
Mid-Land Enterprises is seeking a PEMB/Ironworker to join our rapidly growing company based in Joplin, MO. Must be willing to travel throughout the work week. Ideal candidates have 2+ years of experience and thrive working in a team-oriented environment where safety is top priority.
- Working at heights
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to help hoist and bolt structural members into place
- Knowledgeable in terminology of structural steel and pre-engineered metal buildings components
- Familiar with installation processes of standing seam and screw down roofs
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a safe and productive manner
- 3g-4g SMAW welding experience preferred
- Familiarity with simple saver/ insulation process
- Ability to excel in sheeting and roofing processes
- Experience with telehandlers, scissor lifts and boom lifts
- Basic rigging experience
We are looking for a safety-focused, quality-driven individual. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, 401K, vacation, and paid holidays.